Flying For Home (also "FFH", "http://flyingforhome.com", "site", "game", "we", "us", "our") provides a service to you (also "user", "member", "account") according to these Terms of Service as outlined below.|
1. General Terms
- Flying For Home is a virtual, simulated horse racing site involving virtual horses, virtual currency, virtual items, and other virtual services. This game was created for entertainment purposes and content found within is completely fictional.
- Users who are under 13 years of age are not permitted on Flying for Home. By registering an account, you verify that you are 13 years of age or older.
- Users are responsible for providing accurate, current information upon registration. This includes verifying that your age is over 13 and providing a working e-mail address that belongs to you.
- It is the responsibility of the user to create and maintain a strong password and to keep that password secure from others.
- The use of Flying For Home (and the site's Discord server) is a privilege, not a right. The site and administrators hold the right to enforce these Terms of Service and other rules. Users who
breach these terms or in any other way are deemed to pose a threat to the site or its members, may be subject to consequences, up to and including a permanent ban of
account/e-mail address/IP of any user.
3. User Conduct
- Each member of Flying for Home is permitted to own and manage one, and only one, account.
- Shared accounts are not permitted. Flying for Home will not be held responsible for users who choose to share their account password with other members.
- Each account is held responsible for any breach of terms, warnings, or bans occurring while the account is in use, regardless of who was in use of the account at the time of the incident.
- Multiple accounts from one IP are allowed only with prior permission. If any suspicions arises that multiple accounts are being used to benefit one sole member, any and all of the accounts are subject to immediate and permanent banning from FFH.
- Flying for Home retains the right to ban, suspend, or warn an account at any time, for any reason, with or without prior notification.
- Flying for Home reserves the right to rescue horses from any accounts which are deemed inactive. This rescue process is outlined in detail in the wiki/FAQ. Items, money, and upgrades will remain attached to accounts forever, regardless of activity. If you wish to leave the game, please contact a staff member to have your horses placed into the rescue. You should not, under any circumstances, redistribute your horses, money, and/or items.
4. Use of Currencies
- Site concepts, content, scripts, text, and images are copyright to Flying For Home. No site concepts, content, scripts, text, or images may be sold, edited, or copied without express written permission from Flying For Home administration.
- The use of external scripts or coding or internal 'bugs' to exploit the site is prohibited on all levels. If you find yourself accessing any content, webpage, or script that should not be available to you, you are expected to report this immediately.
- Use of any coding that alters the way Flying for Home appears or functions is prohibited. The only exception to this is your stable profile page, where HTML and CSS input is allowed as deemed appropriate.
- Bugs should always be reported on the forum designated for this purpose. Posting bugs in the chat box, live chat, or sending them via private message to staff members is not allowed. Bugs should be thoroughly explained, and should provide links and/or ID #'s for any stables or horses involved.
- Scamming or cheating other users or the site is prohibited.
- FFH offers a safe and supportive community where users are expected to be respectful of all other members at all times. FFH has a ZERO tolerance policy against bullying, harassment, and derogatory comments based on any member's gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, or physical/mental illness.
- The discussion of topics of illegal or mature nature is forbidden on FFH. This includes, but is not limited to: sexual acts/innuendo, offensive material, abuse of drugs or alcohol, self-harm, profanity, and abusive language. Respectful discussion of sensitive/controversial topics (such as current events, sexuality, politics, or religion) will be moderated at staff discretion.
- To protect the privacy of yourself and others, you should not give out any personal information to another user. This includes, but is not limited to: real name, personal photographs, mailing address, phone number, FFH username, and FFH password. Flying for Home will not be held responsible for members who share any of this, or other personal information, with others.
- Spamming and flooding are prohibited on all areas of the site. This includes, but is not limited to: chat speak, use of excessive capitals or punctuation, begging, and repeatedly posting the same thing.
- Users should not harass staff members for any reason. Moderators should be treated with respect at all times, even if you disagree with a warning or other consequence they have issued. If you feel your concern has not been addressed, bump the post, post in the ModBox, or PM a staff member.
- Users should not take it upon themselves to act as moderators. If you suspect another member is breaking the rules or acting in an inappropriate manner, it is your responsibility to report this to a staff member or the ModBox.
- It is the responsibility of the user to remain up to date with all updages and information on FFH. This includes reading news when posted, which should be done before taking any other actions on the site. This also includes reading and following any and all information or guidelines posted on any page within the site, such as the forum or Discord rules.
5. External Content
- Accounts, horses, currencies, and items may not be sold for USD or any other form of real life currency. Accounts, horses, and FFH currencies may only be sold or traded for other FFH accounts, horses, or FFH currencies.
- FFH sells Pro Coins (PC) in exchange for real life currencies. We currently only accept payment via Paypal, through the donate button in the Pro Shop. Non-USD currencies may be used through Paypal and will be accepted at the USD conversion equivalent determined by Paypal.
- By purchasing PC from Flying For Home you agree that the money you are spending is yours to use in this manner. We ask that you are 18 years of age or older, OR have express permission from your parents or legal guardians to purchase Pro Coins or other items on Flying for Home. FFH administration, staff, and members will not be held responsible for the unauthorized use of money on items purchased by users.
- There will be no refunds allowed for any reason,
including but not limited to: membership termination (either by staff or user choice),
unauthorized purchases, or the discontinuation of FFH as a site.
- By purchasing PC, you are in no way entitled to continued or permanent access to your account, items, horses, or Flying For Home as a site and will be subject to the same terms of service as any other user. FFH administration and staff reserve the right to terminate your service without warning, with no explanation.
- Flying for Home does not review all links or images posted by site users and is not responsible for links, art, photographs, text, and other images displayed by users.
- Using copyrighted text, images, and hotlinked images is not allowed and are subject to removal and other consequences should they be discovered.
- Users visit external links and view external images displayed by other users at their
7. Term Changes
- Under no circumstances shall Flying for Home be held liable for any damages caused to user or other parties by using the site.
- Flying for Home will not, in any circumstances, be held responsible for any consequences suffered by users or other parties due to the inability to use or access the site.
- Flying for Home reserves the right to review and revise these terms at any time.
- By using the site, at any time, you agree to the currently published version of these terms.
- Users will be notified in the site news anytime there is a substantial revision of terms.
- Flying for Home agrees to maintain a safe atmosphere, protecting the privacy of all members, as is outlined in the site's Privacy Statement.
- Use of Flying for Home's Internet site signifies that users have read, understood, and agree to all terms of service as listed above.
- Users who do not understand or accept the terms of service as listed above are expected to cease use of the site immediately.